Writing a winning CV is a craft and we would like to assist you with it. We also offer support with a cover letter and interview preparation. Our workshops and Job Clubs address many aspects of job searching on the current market and they help to rebuild the confidence and skills for participants who are actively looking for employment and want to update their job seeking skills and techniques.
Employers want people who have the required skills and experience, who are positive, take pride in their work, are well presented, have initiative and motivation – Your C.V. needs to demonstrate this so you get to the interview.
FREE innovative and job focussed training programme supports unemployed people to:
- Identify and document your skills.
- Prepare a winning CV to get you to job interview.
- Identify what skills you have gained; through employment, education, voluntary work.
- Your outcomes and achievements
- Job hunting, methods and techniques using the internet and Linkedin
- Cover letters – sample cover letters
- Matching your cover letter to the job advertisement and job details
- Ensuring the correct ‘pitch’ with you job application
- Interview Skills and Job Search
- Successful interview skills
If you would like to find out more about our workshops and programmes, or if you would like to book a free place please contact Southside Partnership Local Employment Service on 01 284 1977 or email Nicola.Lapraku@sspship.ie