This is an interactive programme that rebuilds the confidence and skills for participants who are actively looking for employment and want to update their jobseeking skills and techniques to secure a job.
FREE innovative and job focussed training programme supports unemployed people to:
- Identify and document your skills.
- Prepare a winning CV to get you to job interview.
- Identify what skills you have gained; through employment, education, voluntary work.
- Your outcomes and achievements
- Job hunting, methods and techniques using the internet and Linkedin
- Cover letters – sample cover letters
- Matching your cover letter to the job advertisement and job details
- Ensuring the correct ‘pitch’ with you job application
- Interview Skills and Job Search
- Successful interview skills
The next 5 day course will be held in The Nutgrove Enterprise Park on the 27th, 28th February and 1st, 2nd and 3rd of March for further details and to book a place please contact Southside Partnership Local Employment Service Office on Freephone 1800 200 501 or email Nicola.email@example.com.