SSP Holly House is a Community Resourse Centre based in Loughlinstown. We support children, young people and families. We do this by providing a number of programmes that support the local community, we also meet people at where they are at and use a community development approach in everything we do.
Our Programmes include:
- Homework clubs for children in 1st -6th class.
- After schools Programmes for children age 4-7yrs
- Music Generation Classes for children age 7-11yrs
- Summer Camps and Easter Camps
Young People at Risk
One to One support to young people age 15-24yrs not in employment, education or training, supports include personal development, capacity building and pathways to training, education and employment.
Prevention groups, support to young people age 13-16yrs
Support through personal development programmes aimed at those at risk of early school leaving, mental health issues and addiction. Programmes are delivered alongside activities such as sport, health and well-being and creative expression. Summer camps are also offered.
Support are offered to junior and leaving cert students from our Local DEIS schools, subjects offered at ordinary level maths and Zurich and higher level maths and Irish.
Support to a number of community groups including:
- The LBS (Loughlinstown, Ballybrack and Shanganagh) Men’s Shed.
- Holly House Women’s Group
- Loughlinstown Disability Interest Group
- Supports include capacity building, administration support, community education programmes including Healthy Ireland Well Now Programme, HSE Healthy Eating Programme and funding supports.
Local Employment Service provides one to one support to local people who are unemployed and seeking employment.
Holly House is continuing to support all our programmes while adhering to the current restrictions due to Covid 19. Please contact us in relation to any of our programmes.
Phone: 012722020 or 0862192172