To improve the life chances and opportunities of people who experience the effects of poverty and social exclusion through promoting equality and inclusion for all.
We do this by:
• Increasing access to services, education, employment, culture and recreational activities for people who are experiencing disadvantage or social exclusion;
• Facilitating partnership with local community groups to achieve active and effective community engagement and community participation;
• Working in partnership with local communities, agencies, local elected representatives and state funded bodies to build strong, healthy, sustainable and equitable communities;
• Influencing policy by researching issues and contributing to working groups and committees on relevant policy related issues; and
• Advocating for policies, supports and services that address gaps in relation to unmet needs, dignity and human rights.