Let's Talk Shankill and Southside Partnership are collaborating to present a talk on cyber bullying by John Wills.
The event will take place on March 7th at 7.30pm at Scoil Mhuire, Shankill.
The talk will cover the following:
- Understanding what APPS are being used by children and how they work
- What steps can be taken to keep children safe online (Exploring the Strategies)
- Managing Challenging online content (Photography & Sexting)
- Cyber Bullying (what it is and how to spot it)
- Setting boundaries around the internet
- Working with the school if a problem arises
- How to tackle cyber bullying
John Wills has over 10 years of professional experience in training in the education sector and has delivered trainings in both primary and secondary schools in relation to mental health, bullying, cyber bullying and internet safety.
His recent training on Digital Citizenship and Safety has been endorsed by the Irish Primary Principals Network (IPPN). He is a member of the Psychologial Society of Ireland as well as the Teaching Council of Ireland.
Tuesday, 07. March 2017 - 19:30 till 21:30