- This event has passed.
JOB CLUB – DAY 1 OF 3 Week Workshop Nutgrove
1 April, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
1st April to 19th April – 3 week, Monday to Friday, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm (excluding weekends)
Fully Interactive Programme covering:
- Building your winning curriculum vitae
- Developing a personal profile
- Development of “Linkedin” profile.
- Writing effective cover letters
- Completing successful job application forms
- Researching job vacancies
- Breaking down the advert and connecting this to your skills and experience
- Interview skills – interview styles and approaches used in industry
- Interview research and preparation
- Using body language to ensure a first good impression
- Networking skills
Call into us in Monkstown Farm or visit one of our outreach offices in Hillview, Rosemount, Ballyogan or Loughlinstown to check eligibility and for more details or email: les@sspship
Phone: 1800 200 501 / (01) 284 1977
Please note that you need to be registered with Southside Partnership Local Employment Service before participating in this workshop.
Our Job Club assists people who wish to return to the workplace to develop job-seeking skills, develop interview skills, explore job opportunities, prepare a CV to suit the vacancy, learn how to write letters of application, learn how to fill in application forms, assists people to become motivated and build confidence.
Our Job Club provides a range of supports and services to help those who are unemployed, in training, or in part-time or low paid employment.
“It’s about building confidence, skills and knowledge in competing for mainstream employment”
Bernard Fennessy, Job Club Facilitator, Southside Partnership Local Employment Service